The Presidio electric bike is a great cruising vehicle for a laid back weekend ride. Its dual frame is made of aluminum alloy making it lighter and resistant to rust. Charge the battery while it's on the e-bike or remove it via a quick-release key lock to charge it elsewhere. Easily charge up or swap batteries at the office, coffee shop etc.
A large display shows you range, amps, miles per hour, battery, power assist and odometer. The distinctive, ergonomically-designed handlebar offers a low-rise riding style, a cross between a brat-style and cruiser bar. It slopes toward the rider for a comfortable riding position.
The Presidio comes with pedals and pedal-assist technology. With 500W nominal power, climb any hills and terrain on large tires and an internally geared brushless DC hub motor. Dual suspension for increased shock absorption, perfect for longer rides. Ride comfortably all day with a 23" long spacious seat!
- Battery: 48V 11.6 Ah
- Charhe Time: 4 - 5 hours
- Range: up to 48 km / 30 mi
- Powertrain: 500W
- Pedal Assist: Intelligent 3 level pedal assist
- Throttle: Half twist throttle
- Weight: 34 kg / 74.5 lbs
- Max Load: 125kg (275 lbs)
- Water Resistance: IP54 Official Certified
- Lights: Headlight + Taillight
- Tire Size: 20" x 4.0" CST Fat Tire
- Rims: 20" Spoked Wheel
The following components are warranted to be defect-free and warranted against damage from water and moisture for 24 months from the date of delivery:
- stem and handlebars
- electrical wiring and components
The following components are warranted to be defect-free and warranted against damage from water and moisture for 12 months from the date of delivery:
Safety, Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Turn signals that are bright and mounted high enough for everyone in front of you and behind you to see.
- Front and back mechanical drum brakes.
- Dual front shock absorbers.
- Large, adjustable rearview mirror.
- Bright front headlight and rear taillight, plus reflectors on the sides.