The Segway GT2 moves the brand into high-performance territory with a fast, powerful standing electric scooter. With 11-inch tubeless pneumatic self-healing tires, adjustable hydraulic suspension, and two-wheel drive, you couldn't ask for a better challenge. Segway engineered 30Ah 50.4V (1512Wh) high-performance battery with Multi-Layer Cooling System heat flow to balance the heat generated during furious riding. A pair of powerful motors help the Segway GT2 reach a maximum speed of 70 km. /h (43.5 mph). A transparent OLED screen adorns the handlebars and provides information such as speed, battery, driving mode, turn signal status, and more. However, riders won't need to check the battery status very often. Segway says the scooter can travel up to 90 km (56 miles) on a single charge
- Folded: Length × Width × Height: Approx. 58.5 × 25.8 × 33.9 in (1485 × 656 × 860 mm)
- Length × Width × Height: Approx. 58.5 × 25.8 × 51.5 in (1485 × 656 × 1308 mm)
- Net Weight: Approx. 52.6 kg (116 lbs)
- Required Height: 3’11”–6’6”(120–200 cm)
- Recommended Age: 14–60 years old
- Max. Payload: 150 kg (331 lbs)
- Wheelbase: 45.2 in (1147 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Drive System: 2WD (Two-wheel drive)
- Max. Speed*: Approx. 43.5 mph (70 km/h )
- Theoretical Range*: Approx. 55.9 miles (90 km)
- Typical Range*: Approx. 37.3 miles (60 km)
- Max. Slope: Approx. 30%
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Duration of Charging (Single Charger): Approx. 16 h
- Duration of Charging (Dual Charger): Approx. 8 h
- Nominal Battery Capacity: 30 Ah
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 50.4 V
The following components are warranted to be defect-free and warranted against damage from water and moisture for 24 months from the date of delivery:
- stem and handlebars
- electrical wiring and components
The following components are warranted to be defect-free and warranted against damage from water and moisture for 12 months from the date of delivery:
Safety, Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Turn signals that are bright and mounted high enough for everyone in front of you and behind you to see.
- Front and back mechanical drum brakes.
- Dual front shock absorbers.
- Large, adjustable rearview mirror.
- Bright front headlight and rear taillight, plus reflectors on the sides.